|Northernmost point of Austria||27km|
|Jewish Quarter in Trebic||42km|
|Jihlava Underground Labyrinth||45km|
Montserrat is a copy of the Benedictine church in the Spanish city of Montserrat (about 40 km northeast of Barcelona) . The church interior is accessible only in the pilgrimage season, which takes place from May to November.
The first little church on the summit was established already back in 1651. The initiator of its construction was the colonel of the emperor´s army Bartholomew Tannazoll-Zill from Bolíkov. After he was wounded in a battle during the Thirty Years´ War he promised to carry out a pilgrimage to the Spanish Montserrat. That is where he decided, in front of the statue of Mother goddess, to build a chapel back home, in which he placed a statue called La Morena - Black (Nuestra Senora de Montserrate) . The chapel was enlarged and became a big pilgrimage church (it was erected in the 1712–1717 period) , a subsidiary church of the presbytery cathedral in Cizkrajov. The church was abolished and partially damaged as part of the reforms of Joseph II. It was reopened in 1858–1865. In front of the church runs a spring of good water, spurting from a rock next to the altar, where the access to the well is covered.