|Eiskeller nie istnieje||45km|
|Bateria polpancerna fundament nie istnieje||47km|
Fort IV Toruń was built between 1878-1884. It was mainly an artillery fort. There were about 800 soldiers and officers armed with weapons of medium and heavy caliber. Fort IV Toruń and its equipment was well-maintained by the Prussian army. Before the First World War, wings of artillery batteries, armor of artillery batteries, an experimental artillery fort and observation points for the infantry and artillery were built. In 1894 Fort IV Toruń was renamed into Yorck. During the Second World War II the Nazis used Fort IV Toruń as a prison camp. In 1971 the fort was recognized as a historic monument.
Fort IV Toruń was designed and built in the pentagonal axial shape. For defensive reasons, the fortress was surrounded by moats. Military barracks were situated on both sides of the moats. The access to the fort was over the bridge. The fortress is decorated with a modest architectural elements.
Fort IV Toruń is open for visitors around the year, from 08.00 to 16.00, guided tours only.
The premises of Fort IV Toruń include a hostel and a restaurant.