|Dinopark Szklarska Poreba||14km|
|Peat-bog Na Čihadle||35km|
|Source of Nisa River||35km|
Church Wang in Karpacz was built at the turn of the 12th and the 13th century in southern Norway , in the village Vang at the Lake Vangsmjösa. At that time, there were about 1000 of these wooden churches in Norway . At present, there are 31 of them, and the Wang in Karpacz is no. 32. How did the Norwegian church appear under Mount Sněžka ? Its capacity was not enough for the village Vang and local people needed money to build a larger church. So they sold their small church and the design to king Friedrich Wilhelm IV. for 427 markas. There was an intention to install the church at Peacock Island in Berlin . However, the king decided to find a place where the church would be really used by believers. Thanks to Countess Friderica Reden von Bukowec, in 1842 the Norwegian church was moved to the Krkonoše Mountains, close to Evangelical inhabitants of Karpacz and the surrounding villages. Later, in 1844 , a 24-meter high church tower was added to the church in order to protect the church against the severe wind from Sněžka. There is a fountain in front of the church entrance, and the church is surrounded by a cemetery.
Services in Church Wang in Karpacz are held on Sundays and public holidays, regularly from 10 a.m. Services in German language are held from mid May to September at 9 a.m.