|Rock Cafe Club||0.4km|
|Karlovy Lazne Club||0.8km|
|Solidni Nejistota Club||0.7km|
|Jewish Town in Prague||0.9km|
|Lesser Town Prague||1km|
Church of Our Lady is one of the tallest ecclesiastical buildings in Prague. It was founded by the Emperor Charles IV in 1347. The Emperor needed a magnificent, sacral builting for coronations. This is why the church was designed so that it would reach monumental proportions - it was supposed that this new church would be taller than St.Vitus ´ Cathedral . However, the construction of the church was interrupted by the Hussite wars. The underdone building was then gained by the Franciscans. The church was then completed during the 17th century but the original intention of the monumental building was abandoned. The altar is considered as one of the biggest and the most massive in altars Prague . Tourists can visit Church of Our Lady at any time, except for the times when a mass or a wedding takes place.