|Sledge Run Harrachov||Region||15km|
|Bobsleigh Track Janov nad Nisou||Region||19km|
|Lezecka arena Jablonec nad Nisou||Region||24km|
|Dlouhy Most Rope Centre||Region||28km|
|Rope Centre Mala Skala||Region||31km|
The Bath House Swieradow Zdroj spa resort was built on the site of former Spring House (Dom Źródlany) from 1781. The building was destroyed by fire on 14 December 1895. By effort of the Schaffgotsch family, the reconstruction work began. The new Bath House Swieradow Zdroj was open in 1899. However, the very attractive building was destroyed by another fire, in February 1970. The reconstruction then lasted 5 years. The Swieradow Zdroj spa resort provides therapeutic procedures in connection with musculoskeletal disorder, rheumatic disorder, neurological and gynecological problems, arteriosclerosis, hypertension and osteoporosis.
The mineral spring is open daily from 7.30 to 17.00.